In the years to come a number of major infrastructural projects will be carried out in East Denmark.
Building and construction work worth billions of kroners includes:
- The Fehmarnbelt Fixed Link
- A new Storstrømsbridge
- Expansion of the railway network
- Upgrade and expansion of the motorway network
- New regional roads
- A number of other projects, for example: hospitals, state prison and harbour expansions
Find more information on the projects in the menu on this page.
You can also use the map:
- Zoom in and out using the plus and the minus icons
- Use your finger or the mouse to move around on the map
- Click on a project (yellow areas) and find more information or download a fact sheet
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or find information which needs to be updated.